![]() |
| Jeremiah almost 8 weeks old |
With also going back to work and having to drop him off and pick him up makes for a long day. You long traveling working mommies do a lot of work everyday you don't really ever have time to clean dishes, clean, fold laundry or more less cook a decent dinner by the time you get home. Then it's bath time for the baby and then you are next and tomorrow back at it again. With the spare moments we do get, I need to remind myself to take a deep breath relax and enjoy this life with a family, take time for myself and pray. It is very difficult for me becuase I want to be of course the best mommy I can be, and with that I want to spend as much time as I can with Jeremiah so he knows I will always be there when he needs me. Being that I only see him quickly in the morning, then MAYBE a few hours before bedtime it makes it hard to fit in a decent workout. That makes it very hard for me...
Being active and working out is a apart of my life and when I go without it, well it's like not eating... I become very cranky. I know, you probably think I am crazy but that's how I feel. In time things will work itself out but weekends are all I have to get some really good activity in. So with the weight I need to lose, I just need to eat healthly and stay as active as possible. Keeping in mind that nursing burns an extra 500 calories a day helps but I need to be moving darn it! I am about 10lbs over from my pre-pregnancy weight but I want to lose an additional 25lbs for my personal goal. I have a deadline and I plan to work diligently and not make myself feel so guilty for trying to be the best at everything. LOL... I know I can't, but I can sure try and with the positive support of the few people in my life I know I can stay on the right track.
With that said, there is a lot more than just the physical weight that hangs on me daily, it's the general balancing of all the added mental and emotional weight that will take getting used to. I love everyday I have and I am so undeserving for the amazing people in my life. There are many ways my life could be a mess but with my loved ones it makes everyday worth it. I can't thank God enough for all the blessings.


No comments:
Post a Comment